[Beginning Today, And Everyday.]

Beginning today I will take life one day at a time, one step at a time.
Discouragement will not be allowed to taint my positive self-image, my
desire to succeed or my capacity to love.

Beginning today I will open my mind and my heart. I will welcome new
experiences. I will meet new people. I will not expect perfection from
myself nor anyone else: perfection does not exist in an imperfect world.
But I will applaud the attempt to overcome human foibles.

Beginning today I am responsible for my own happiness and I will do things
that make me happy... admire the beautiful wonders of nature, listen to
my favorite music, pet a kitten or a puppy, soak in a bubble bath...
Pleasure
can be found in the most simple of gestures.

Beginning today I will learn something new; I will try something different;
I will savor all the various flavors life has to offer. I will change what
I can and the rest I will let go. I will strive to become the best me I can
possibly be.

Beginning Today, And Everyday.

0 comments: