[A Scorpion Moment]

There was a Hindu who saw a scorpion floundering around in thewater. He decided to save it by stretching out his finger, but the scorpion stung him. The man still tried to get the scorpion out ofthe water, but the scorpion stung him again. A man nearby told him to stop saving the scorpion that kept stinging him. But the Hindu said: "It is the nature of the scorpion to sting. It ismy nature to love. Why should I give up my nature to love justbecause it is the nature of the scorpion to sting?

"Don't give up loving. Don't give up your goodness. Even if people around you sting."

4 comments:

S A J Shirazi

9:36 PM

Memon

Send me your email address. Mine is on my blog.

Teeth Maestro

11:40 PM

Keep up the good work - I really like the way this blog is shaping up

Teeth Maestro

4:27 AM

consider yourself listed on my blog ;)

adios

Hami

10:41 PM

Thanks for a nice support