Cute New Year Sms Messages

  • I feel that very soon everything between U n me is coming to end. Even if u want me I'm not going to come back into your life again. Yours faithfully, year 2007
  • Squeeze the past like a sponge, smell the present like a rose, and send a kiss to the
  • future. Gud Day!
  • Like birds, let us, leave behind what we don’t need to carry… Grudges, Sadness, Pain,Fear and Regrets. Life is beautiful, Enjoy it. Happy New Year.
  • Each moment in a day has its own value. Morning brings Hope, Afternoon brings Faith,
  • Evening brings Love, Night brings Rest, Hope you will all of them everyday. Happy NewYear.

1 comments:

cute sms

5:44 PM

I taught junior high students with learning disabilities and helped them
overcome their reading problems, but they still could not spell well.
I have to admit that I am a culprit of a few of these.
It's funny that I didn't realize until now that I was making a mistake!
Thanks for the post. Here's to a better-spelled 2012.