Nice New Year SMS 2008


  • 2007 last me 7, bolay to

    2007 last me 7

    bole to 7me rahna,

    7me jeena,

    7me marna,

    7me khana,

    7me pina,

    7me rona,

    7me hasna,

    7me milakar chalna

    yahi hamara 2007 ka 7(sath)hai.
  • Throughout the Coming Year may your life be filled with
    little celebration of Happiness...Wishes you a Bright, Happy
    and Prosperous New Year 2008 with God Bless..
  • Day by day teri khusiya ho jaye Double,Teri zindagi se delete ho jaye
    sare Trouble,Khuda rakkhe humesha tuje Smart & Fit,Tera liye New
    Year ho Super-Duper Hit!!
  • Ek-Khubsurti..! Ek-Tajgi..! Ek-Sapna..! Ek-Sachai..!

    Ek-Kalpana..! Ek-Ahsas..! Ek-Astha..! Ek-Vishvas..! Yahi Hai ek Achhe saal Ki Shuruaat...!
  • WYH

    WI

    YO

    HA

    WIS

    YOU

    HAP



    WISH

    YOU A

    HAPPY



    *****************

    *NEW YEAR 2008*

    *****************
  • Nights are Dark but Days are Light,Wish your Life will always be
    Bright.So my Dear don't get FearCoz, God Gift us a "BRAND NEW
    YEAR".*HAPPY NEW YEAR*

0 comments: