[SMS]

Urdu

  • BANDER APNI MA SE MAA MAIN ITNA BADSOORAT KUN HOONMAA BOLI BETA KHUDA KA SHUKAR ADA KARO AUR USAY DEKHO JO MESSAGE PARH RAHA HAI.
  • Shaam hote hii ye Dil udaas hota haiToote khwaboo ke siwa kuch na pass hota haiTumahri yaad aise waqt bohat aati haiBandar jab koi aas-paas hota hai..
English

  • When i m not messaging u,it doesn't mean that i've forgotten u,i m just giving u time to miss me.
  • hold 10 Roses in ur hands & standoppsite to the mirror u'll see 11 Roses &between them the most beautiful rose in the World.
  • A Devil come rushing to my room he told me he wanted to trouble good people !! I told ur name but he said. "OH NO" I can't diturb my BOSS.
  • I wrote your name on sand it got washedI wrote your name in air,it was blown away.thenI wrote your name on my heart & i got Heart Attack .
  • God saw me hungry, he created pizza .He saw me thirsty, he created pepsi .He saw me in dark, he created light .He saw me without problems, he created YOU.
  • When ur life is in darkness pray to God ask him to free u from darkness and if after you pray and yourstill in darkness, please pay your ELECTRICITY BILL
  • An Astronomer was watching the sky from his telescope.A sardar was observing him, Suddenly a star falls, seeingsthat sardar shouted "kya nishana hai"
  • Why does history keep repeating it self?Because we weren't listening the first time !
  • Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need u. years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with u will never die
  • One day u will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I will say: my life… You will walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!

0 comments: